5 AM RULES
5 AM Running Rules, to be observed and enforced at all times!
- You do not talk about 5 AM running, you simply do it.
- You do not talk during a 5 AM run.
- 5 AM running is the very first thing you do in the morning.
- Using the bathroom is allowed before 5 AM running, however, all other activities are strictly forbidden!
- Stretching before a run does not exist in 5 AM running.
- 5 AM running MUST BEGIN BEFORE the sun is fully up above the horizon.
- 5 AM running every day is strongly discouraged – rest is required.
- 5 AM running every OTHER day is strongly encouraged.
- A running partner is strongly discouraged during 5 AM running.
- No interruptions WHATSOEVER are permitted during 5 AM running. If you stop or pause for any reason, including but not limited to medical emergencies, threats of violence, assisting pregnant women, as well as animal encounters, among others, your 5 AM run is over!